来源：中公网校 发布时间：2020-04-08 10:02:22
Knowledge aims: Students can recognize and remember some words about different shapes, such as circle, square, triangle. Besides, they can learn and master the sentence pattern: I have...
Ability aim: Students are able to express different shapes in their daily life and apply them to talking with others fluently.
Emotional aim: students can be good at finding interesting things with different shapes in their life, widening their horizon.
(3)Warming up and lead in
1. Greeting with students happily;
2. Teacher will sing a song called Five Little Shapes, and lead students to learn it with actions, then sing it together to lead in the topic: many things around us have their shapes.
1. Teacher will invite some active students to draw some shapes on the blackboard and teacher will add to some missing shapes. The best drawing will be presented on the wall newspaper.
2. Teacher will invite some students to speak out the corresponding English word according to these shapes, and teacher will write down these words such as star, circle, rectangle, also lead students to recognize and read these words. Meanwhile, teacher will give some positive encouragement.
3. Teacher will present colorful handmade shapes, and say: “wow, look at these things in my hand. Let me see, I have a star. I have some small rectangles. They are beautiful”. Then lead students to identify the other shapes using the sentence pattern: I have....